Désolé, cet article est seulement disponible en Anglais.
- - Sciences and Technology (mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geology, civil engineering, electrical engineering, computer science)
- - Law (Public Law,Private Law, European Law, Philosophy of Law)
- - Economics and Management (economy, management, finance)
- - Modern Languages (Chinese, English, German, Japanese, Spanish) and International Studies
- - Humanities, Arts, Literature (history, geography, sociology, art history, - French and comparative literatures, communication)
MICEFA exchange students can study with French students if they are proficient in French (B2 Level is requested). For those whose proficiency level is not sufficient, they can take French language and French culture classes.
UCP offers French as a Foreign Language (FLE) courses in the following fields:
- - Communicating in French
- - Knowledge of the Language
- - Academic French
- - Language and Culture