Désolé, cet article est seulement disponible en Anglais.
- All international students are required to have the Texas A&M University System Student Health Insurance Plan (SSHIP) during all periods of enrollment. The plan is automatically charged to an international student's tuition and fee statement.
- The Texas A&M University System has established five circumstances in which an international student can request a waiver to the student health insurance plan by providing alternative health insurance coverage. In order to be approved for a waiver, your alternate health coverage must meet the requirements as set in the System Regulation and be submitted with proof of documentation prior to August 28, 2016 for the Fall 2016 academic year.
As of Fall 2016, the Estimated Cost of Living per semester is:
- - Housing (Mid range student residence): $3,110 per semester
- - Meal Plan: $1,875 per semester
- - Campus-based fees: $250 per semester
- - Personal Expenses: $2,000 per semester