Medical Electives in Paris with MICEFA!
For 30 years, the MICEFA Medical Program has promoted the exchange of medical students with the objective of enabling students to experience a comparative approach to medical practices. We allow students to participate in a medical exchange abroad for one to two months in one of our partner university hospitals in almost all specializations (in both clinical and research electives). This reciprocal exchange program is strictly limited to medical students enrolled in partnering medical schools in the United States and France.
To apply you must...
* Specific requirements apply to 3rd-year medical students. Before starting the rotation at the host institution, the following rotations must have been completed at the home institution: family practice, internal medicine, OB/GYN, psychiatry, surgery, pediatrics...
MICEFA French Partners
- Paris VI - Faculté de Médecine - Pierre et Marie Curie
- Paris VII - UFR de Médecine - Paris Diderot
- Paris XI - Faculté de Médecine Paris-Sud
- Paris XII - Faculté de Médecine - Est Créteil
- Paris XIII - Paris-Nord - UFR Santé, Médecine, Biologie Humaine
- Université Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines - UFR Sciences de la Santé
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Bronx, New York
- Columbia University Medical School-New York City, New York
- George Washington University-Washington D.C.
- Harvard Medical School-Boston, Massachusetts
- University of Illinois-Chicago, Illinois
- University of Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Weill Cornell Medical College-New York, New York
- University of Miami School of Medicine-Miami, Florida