- Airfaire to/from Paris 1000€
- Visa + Residence Permit 239€
Student visa must be obtained in the United States before arriving, residence permit obtained onsite.
- Passport/Photos 115€
Your passport must be valid for six months after the end of your visa.
- Intensive French Language Course 300€
3-credit French Language course taught by MICEFA professors during orientation
- Temporary Housing (optional) 330€
Students are offered 10 nights at the Foyer International des Etudiants upon arrival
- Student Health Care & Liability Insurance 235€
Required for enrollment at host campus in France
- Permanent Housing 3000€ | 6000€
Average cost of 600€ per month, this range is the total price for a semester or a year program (rental insurance included)
- Food 1500€ | 3000€
Average 200-400€ per month, 2 meals out per week and cooking at home
- Local Transportation Pass 375€ | 370€
Navigo (75€ per month) - semester students only / Imaginaire R (37€ per month) - year students only
- Books & Supplies 60€ | 120€
- Phone Plan 100€ | 200€
Plan with unlimited calling and 50G of data at 20€ per month with phone provided by student
- Personal Expenses 500€ | 1000€
100€ per month for shopping, entertainment etc.
Total Estimated Cost:
Semester (5 months)
Year (10 months)
REMEMBER: You only pay your home university tuition, there is no other tuition to be paid the the French host university!